DSS Recruitment has successfully started it process for the session 2022/23. This article is an informational guide for any interested and qualified candidates. Read on to find out details about DSS selection process and stand a the chance of taking advantage of this fantastic chance.
The Department of State Security is an agency for security in Nigeria. The principal responsibility for State Security Department of State Security is to defend and safeguard Nigeria against threats from within the country and counter-terrorism. It also monitors, surveillance and counter-intelligence, as well as investigating other forms of criminal acts in the name of state.
Its Department of State Security also safeguards high-ranking government officials such as the Vice President, president, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and Governors of the State with their families.
It also has to ensure the protection of top government officials, like foreign heads of government and state Past presidents as well as their spouses, as well as candidates for the office of Vice President and President.
Do you have the qualifications is required to become an official of the State Security Service? If yes, then you should take a look at this article to the very end and then follow the rules and guidelines provided here.
In this post, we’ve laid out the steps, rules, and requirements which will help you make the successful submission of your application. Find out more.
The General Rules required for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following criteria in order to be considered.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen at birth
- The applicants must be willing to learn in a new work environment
- The ability to use computers will be an added benefit
- Affida proof of birth or an age verification
- The applicants must have an authentic method of identification, such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Candidates who are interested in Department of State Service recruitment must not be older than 30 at the time of application.
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Candidates must not be suffering from none of the listed conditions such as communicable diseases, stammering, mental issues eye problems, hearing trouble, or physical impairment. They must be physically and psychologically sound. There should be no tattoos or ink or inscriptions on your body.
- You must be mentally and physically well-balanced
- It should not be less than 1.65 metres for females and 1.69 metres in males.
- Possession of B.Sc or HND, ND or NCE certification from a recognized university
- Two recent passport photos that are preferably in color background
- The chest measurement of the applicant should not fall below 0.87 for males.
- Have a valid document of the state of origin and signed by local Government authorities.
- Candidates should not be members of any hidden society, cult, or fraternity.
- Do not need to be involved in any criminal activity in the past
- Candidates will be selected for an aptitude test to determine if they are qualified.
- Application letter
How do I apply for DSS Recruitment 2022/2023?
To successfully apply for the DSS recruitment this year, visit the recruitment website at http://www.dss.gov.ng/. The application process is easy. Follow the instructions and steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://www.dss.gov.ng/
- Make an account by entering your current E-mail address or telephone number.
- Accept and read all terms and conditions
- Make sure you enter your information correctly
- Verify all the information you have.
- Submit your application
- You can also go to the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to fill out an application.
Dss App Steps
- You’ll be required to prepare a formal document which identifies the Local Government of Origin
- The application letter should be written in hand
- A complete Statement of Results is required.
NOTE: The application letter is to be sent to Director-General from the Department of State Service. In addition, your letter of request must be executed by the Director of the L.G.A or any high-ranking official from Your Local Government.
Then, go to the closest Department of State Service office in your state, and submit your application.
frequently asked questions and answers regarding the DSS Recruitment
1. Are DSS looking to recruit for 2022/23?
People interested in the Department of State Service recruitment must visit the closest Department of State Service office in their state and fill out an application.
2. How do I apply for the DSS Recruitment 2022/2023?
To apply, go to this Department of State Service recruitment portal at www.dss.gov.ng and follow the directions or go to the nearest Department of State Service office in the state you reside in. If you’re selected, massive opportunities to make a difference in your life are waiting for you.
3. Is the DSS Form for recruitment for 2022/23 available?
This page will be updated when the DSS application form is released. Visit the official portal for recruitment at www.dss.gov.ng regularly , or check this site to keep up-to-date when the application is released.
4. When will be the DSS Date for closing the DSS Recruitment 2022/2023?
The deadline for Department of State Service recruitment 2022/2023 hasn’t been officially declared. We will notify you when the deadline is revealed. Be sure to check this site regularly in order to be informed of the most recent update.
5. What is the DSS monthly salary?
The average wage is for State Security Service (SSS) members of the Department of State Service is 210,000 Naira per month.
6. What is the DSS Structure of Ranks?
Here are what is the Department of State Service rank in the order of descending
- Lieutenant General
- Major General
- Brigadier General
- Lieutenant Colonel
- Second Lieutenant
- Staff Sergeant
Beware of fake phone calls and promises to work. Avoid paying anyone who promises to assist you to get the job. Before submitting your application ensure that you’re who you claim you are.