EFCC Recruitment 2022/23-Eligiblity & How To Apply-This is to inform the general public that the economic financial crime commission recruitment exercise has started at the official website at https://www.efcc.gov.ng. In this post you can see the requirement, eligibility and how to apply if you meet the eligible requirement.
What is the work of EFCC? The Economic financial crime commission was established in 2003 by the then president of federal republic of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo, the current executive chairman is Abdulrasheed Bawa.The agency was investigate financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. If you wish to join the agency below is how to apply.
If you are interested in joining the EFCC job? Below is your opportunity and find first of all if your eligible for the job and how to go about your application process.
The EFCC had earlier opened her recruitment portal and encouraged interested candidates to apply for the various job openings. All application will be filled and submitted online at the economic financial crime commission recruitment portal via https://www.efcc.gov.ng. Application is totally free.
The Number of candidates required per Category is as follows:
- Detective Assistant – 20
- Detective Inspectors – 20
- Detective Superintendent – 20
NOTE: Do not give any one your money promising you job in EFCC as the institution does not gives jobs through agents or through it officials. All applications should be made through the official website.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How to Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2022
Economic financial crime comission has directed that all Zonal Heads should reach out to states under their jurisdiction to source for eligible candidates.
The Number of candidates required per Attached here with is a list of States under your jurisdiction and template to be used for inputting details of candidates per state and per cadre for ease of reference.
You are therefore requested to forward the CVs, Credentials of eligible candidates to the undersigned while the soft copy of the inputted details of candidates should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Excel Format.
Applicants are to visit their respective EFCC Zonal Headquarters [Click] in their state or residence or closes to you for application form, CV, Qualifications and submission of form requirements.