Abuja Electricity Distribution Company is one of the top power distribution companies and now it has their 2022/2023 Recruitment at hand, form is now available for those interested.
If you among those interested in applying for the ongoing Abuja electricity distribution requirements all you need to be successfully admitted are provided here with every vital information needed for the recruitment.
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) is a privatized power distribution company but was taken over by new investors on 1 November 2013.
The 60% equity holder in AEDC goes to KANN Utility Limited (KANN) while 40% goes to the Federal Government of Nigeria.
AEDC has a franchise made for sale and the distribution of electricity towards 133,000 km2 area in the Federal Capital Territory, Kogi State, Niger State, Nasarawa State.
Within its franchise area, AEDC is in charge of owning and maintaining the supporting equipment as well as the distribution network.
AEDC RECRUITMENT 2022/2023 REQUIREMENTS
Interested candidates are expected to meet up with their requirements for better chances of recruitment.
The information and documents provided by you will be thoroughly investigated, to avoid deceit or fraud.
These requirements include:
- The participant must be a Citizen of Nigeria.
- They must be willing to change the environment for work purposes.
- They must be mentally and physically fit.
- They must obtain at least Five Credits in not more than two sittings Including English & Mathematics, whether in (WAEC) West African Examination Certificate, (NECO) National Examination Council, GCE, B.Sc, HND, OND, (NCE) National Certificate of Education, (ND) National Diploma Certificate, etc from a recognized institution.
- They must have good behavior and composure.
- They must not be over 35 years old
- They will provide a valid driver’s license, Voters Card, National Identification Card, NIN Number, or International passport as a means of identification.
- They must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AEDC RECRUITMENT 2022/2023
Those of you interested and ready for the application should follow these procedures carefully to apply successfully.
The first method Includes:
- Go to your web browser
- Login to www.abujaelectricity.com
- Use your active email to Create an account
- Verify the account through email confirmation.
- Follow the registration sequentially
- Fill out the online application form correctly.
- Upload your Credentials
- Tap on Submit
- Once it’s successful, take a printout.
- Always check this webpage for updates and instructions because they will contact you through your email.
THE SECOND METHOD INCLUDES:
You writing a cover letter (CV) to the MD of the co-operation
Make the referral to the MD/CEO and this is if you have a referral.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AEDC RECRUITMENT 2022.
Before you send a cover letter to the MD in charge, you must ensure that all the necessary and required documents and your curriculum vitae (CV) are attached to it.
The subject of your application form should correspond to the position of your chosen job.
You have to adhere to all the instructions given to avoid disqualification of the application.
You can write down your question in the comment box below for a further reply.