It is no news that after jamb is post UTME, for you to get admission in some Nigerian Universities. That is why FUWUKARI is not an exception. Welcome to knowing about the best post utme information you will read about this year which is the FUWUKARI post UTME.
Federal University of Wukari (FUWUKARI) Cut off Mark, Requirements, and How to Apply.
FUWUKARI is located along Kastinala road Wukari hence its name. The school’s Vice-Chancellor is Professor Jude Rabo and its motto is “Character, excellence, and Service.”
The Federal University of Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME form is not yet released. Students who choose FUWUKARI as their first choice and had attained its cut-off mark of 160 and more are to start preparing for it.
Interested candidates who wish to qualify for the screening are expected to have chosen the Federal University of Wukari (FUWUKARI) as their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must have attained 180 as their minimum score.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI’S post UTME
Qualified candidates that would want to apply for the FUWUKARI post UTME are required to
- log in to the institution’s portal
- To start paying for the registration, the candidates for UTME should tap on the “Get Details button that has information about Jamb. Let the candidates and those who have chosen FUWUKARI as their second choice press the ” okay” button found on the dialog box.
- Candidates should enter their names and click on the payment link
- After you have successfully registered, still go ahead and click on the continue registration. Continuing the registration, fill in the other bio-data and other required details truthfully on their webpage.
- The candidates are also required to upload their passports which are not supposed to have more than 25 KB size.
- If you have completed your bio-data registration click on the next step button and lastly click ok on the dialog box for the message.
Application of FUWUKARI post UTME For Direct Entry Candidates.
Direct Entry candidates aspiring to get admission into FUWUKARI should choose their Highest Academic qualifications. They are required to click on the qualification dropdown and select their additional qualifications, after that, they should click on the “Next Step”
Candidates for both UTME and DE should provide their O’Level information as stated below
- Choose your number of sittings by tapping on the dropdown button
- Enter all the details about your O’Level
- The information should correspond with your O’Level result.
- After you have done the following click on the dialog box.
- Thereupon complete your registration by clicking on the Print tab
- The registration slip will be requested at the training venue, so the candidates are requested to click on print so they can print out their registration slip.
The form for online registration of the 2022 post UTME for the Federal University of Wukari is not yet out.
However, interested candidates for the FUWUKARI would be informed as soon as it is out for the commencement of registration.