How to delete a crew on social club in 5 easy steps
If you’re thinking about deleting your crew on social club, there are several things to keep in mind before clicking that delete button.
First, it’s permanent and can not be undone, so make sure to use the five easy steps below to do it right.
If you don’t want to get rid of your crew, just follow these steps to start recruiting new members.
1) Closely examine your inventory
It’s always a good idea to take a close look at your inventory and make sure you’re not carrying any items you don’t need.
This will help you lighten your load and make room for new items. You can also use this time to sell or buy anything you might want or need.
If you want, consider transferring any collectibles that are of high value and may be useful to other players.
Donate any unwanted clothing, vehicles, weapons, equipment etc., then transfer those that are more valuable but not essential.
Once you’ve done all of the above, head back into GTA Online and log out of the game using the Leave GTA Online option from the pause menu
2) Do nothing with it for five days
Are you sure you want to delete your crew? If you’re the leader of the crew, all members will be removed and will no longer have access to any of the perks or benefits associated with the group. Here’s how to do it
3) Delete the crew
1. Log into your Social Club account and go to the Crews tab.
2. Find the crew you want to delete and click on the Edit button.
3. In the General tab, scroll down to the Delete Crew section.
4. Click on the Delete Crew button and confirm your decision.
5. Your crew will now be deleted!
4) Force quit the game client
If you’re trying to delete a crew on social club and having trouble, one thing you can try is force quitting the game client. This may fix the issue and allow you to proceed with deleting your crew.
Here’s how Exit out of the game as quickly as possible. Press Control+Alt+Delete (this will bring up your Task Manager). In Task Manager, find Rockstar Games.
Right-click it and select End task. Once this has been done, there should be an option to end other tasks too.
End those tasks if they exist too. Now go back into Rockstar Social Club by double-clicking its icon on your desktop or starting it from the Start menu or Search Bar.
5) Restart your PS4 and join another crew.
It’s pretty simple to leave one crew and join another on Social Club. Just follow these five easy steps:
1. Restart your PS4. This will ensure that you’re signing in with the correct account.
2. Go to the Social Club website and sign in with your account credentials.
3. Once you’re signed in, click on the Crews tab.
4. Find the crew that you want to leave and click on the Leave Crew button.
In, conclusion , deleting a crew is just as simple as adding one. Go back to the crew page and click Delete under the Actions tab.
From there you can confirm your choice or change your mind. Clicking Confirm will take you back to the crew page where you can see that the crew has been deleted and no longer exists.
If you ever decide that it’s not too late and want to add another crew, just start at step one.