How to free up space on your Verizon Cloud account by deleting contacts
If you’re running out of space on your Verizon Cloud account, don’t worry! You can delete contacts from your phone and off the cloud to free up valuable space. Here’s how to do it in three easy steps.
Sign in and click My Account
1. Go to the Verizon Cloud website and sign in with your username and password.
2. Click on the My Account tab.
3. Select the Contacts option from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the checkbox next to each contact you wish to delete, then click on the Delete button at the bottom of the page.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the selected contacts by clicking on the Delete button again when prompted.
Click on View Details and Manage Storage Plan
If you’re running out of space on your Verizon Cloud account, one way to free up some room is by deleting contacts. Here’s how:
1. Click on the View Details and Manage Storage Plan link in the Storage section of your account settings.
2. On the next page, click on the Contacts tab.
3. Select the contacts you want to delete and click on the trash can icon. You’ll see a warning that says The selected items will be permanently deleted.
4. After selecting the contact(s) you want to delete, click on Delete Selected Items at the bottom of the screen.
Look for all the Contacts, Videos, Photos, & Docs you have stored there.
You can access and manage all of the content stored in your Verizon Cloud account via the website or mobile app.
To delete contacts, simply select the contact or contacts you wish to remove and then click the trash can icon.
Deleting contacts will free up space on your account so you can store other important files.
It’s always a good idea to periodically check your Verizon Cloud account for unused and unneeded items that may be taking up valuable storage space.
Click each one of these links.
If you’re trying to clear up some space on your Verizon Cloud account, one way to do it is by deleting contacts.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to deleting contacts from your Verizon Cloud account:
1) Log in to the My Verizon app and click Manage under the phone that has the account with the problem
2) Find Contacts and click Delete All Contacts
3) Click Next until you get back to the home screen
4) Your cloud storage should now be freed up
Press DELETE button for each one you wish to remove.
You can easily delete contacts from your Verizon Cloud account if you no longer need them or if you need to free up some space.
To do so, simply press the DELETE button next to each contact. You can also delete multiple contacts at once by selecting them and then pressing the DELETE button.
Once deleted, the selected contacts will no longer be in your Verizon Cloud account. Deleting any single contact takes up less than 1 MB of space while deleting 10 takes up less than 10 MB.
In conclusion, I hope this post has helped you figure out how to delete contacts off of your Verizon Cloud account.
If you are still unsure about what information is stored in the cloud and need help sorting it out, don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance.