How to Delete Your Facebook Marketplace Account
Even though Facebook has been known as the world’s most powerful social media platform since its inception, most people who use it still know very little about how to delete their Facebook Marketplace account. In this article, you will learn exactly how to delete your Facebook Marketplace account permanently in just a few steps, so keep reading.
READ ALSO; How to Delete a Group on Signal
Accessing your accounts
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your Facebook Marketplace account, the process is actually pretty simple. Just follow these steps 1) Click on the arrow at the top right of any Facebook page and click Settings.
2) Click Apps in the left-hand column and select Manage apps.
3) Select Marketplace from this list and then click Remove.
Enter your password.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your Facebook Marketplace account, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on Your Facebook Information in the left column of the screen.
5. Scroll down to Deactivation and Deletion.
Deactivating your account will temporarily hide your profile from Facebook, but you can reactivate it at any time by logging back in. This is a good option if you want to take a break from the site but don’t want to permanently delete your account.
Deactivating your Facebook account is a permanent process. When you deactivate your account, you’re automatically logged out of all devices and apps that you’ve used with Facebook. All of your photos, posts, and information will be permanently deleted.
If you want to come back to Facebook at any time after deactivating, you’ll need to create a new account.
Deleting your Facebook Marketplace account is easy and only takes a few steps. First, open the Facebook app and tap the three lines in the bottom right corner. Next, scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Deactivation and Deletion. On the next page, tap Continue to Account Deletion. Finally, enter your password and tap Continue.
Click Close Window
Closing your Facebook Marketplace account is a pretty simple process. Just follow these steps
1) Log into the Facebook app on your phone and go to the app’s main screen
2) Scroll down and tap on the Marketplace icon (if you’re not already in it)
3) Tap the three-line menu button in the top left corner of the screen, then select Settings and tap Edit at the bottom of that list
4) Scroll down until you see Account Settings and tap Delete My Account
In conclusion, deleting your Facebook marketplace account is not difficult and you can do it yourself. All you need to do is log into your account on the desktop version of Facebook and click on the cog wheel icon in the upper right corner. From there, choose Settings and click on Apps.
Click Manage next to Marketplace and then hit Deactivate. It’s as simple as that. You’ll now be taken back to the list of apps, but this time Marketplace will be gone from the list.
You’ll no longer see any posts about new items or people near you who are selling things. The only downside is that if you want to sell something again later, you will have to create a new profile for the app instead of reactivating your old one.