Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/23 | Eligibility & How To Apply-This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian army recruitment exercise has started at the official website at https://army.mil.ng. In this post you can see the requirement, eligibility and how to apply if you meet the eligible requirement.
NOTE: It is important to note that the recruitment exercise will last for about a month and as such, interested applicants are expected to apply in person and in time hence they meet eligible requirement.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2022
If you think you have what it takes to apply for the Nigerian army job? To be selected, there are certain requirements and qualifications you need to have. These qualifications are very important and only candidates who meets them will be selected for the job opportunity.
You need to take this part very important if you really want to be shortlisted for the recruitment. We are going to be listing the requirements below and we expect you to take every single information very serious.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required Now you have an insight on the basic requirements and qualifications, we will now head straight to give you the steps in applying for the recruitment.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE|
Be guided that this is not the official Nigerian army recruitment website neither is it recruitment portal. For the benefits of those who do not know the application portal to submit their application, see the list of verified Nigeria portal below;
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
If you meet the above listed requirements and you feel you have what it takes to apply for the Nigerian army job, below is how you can apply;
- Visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account
- Activate your account
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required documents
- Print out your acknowledgment letter
NOTE: Just know after the selection, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and text message